Sunday, March 16, 2008

Birthday Party #1

Greetings. I enjoyed my first birthday party yesterday! I know my birthday isn't until March 30, but my Aunt Sara from Columbus was around and so we all got together and celebrated! Here are a few highlights:


Getting my first baseball bat...(notice the theme of my party--BASEBALL!)

Playing with tissue paper...


Eating cake. I got one of the little baseball cakes you can kind of see--but mommy forgot to take a picture of that part! I'm sure we'll post one later from Aunt Courtney. (Or you can check out her blog to the right--she'll have some up soon...)

Playing basketball with daddy on my new hoop.


Playing with Aunt Courtney (who has a new haircut) and Addilyn.


Sitting and cuddling with Grandma. I sure had fun! Thanks everyone for coming!

Oh, and here's a picture of my hair--daddy buzzed the back of my hair a few weeks ago cause he and mommy thought it was looking like a mullet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun party with baseball and all! I'm really sorry I missed the mullet....

Sarah F.

Courtney e said...

Yeah... so... I've kind of been away from the internet lately. I will post photos soon and give you a CD of photos soon!!

Banks Photography said...

I thought Sara was at the party. Where are all the pictures of her?